Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Week Four: Milan
And here we are on my last night in Italy. Jake was there too but we needed someone to take the photo. After certain experiences you know that you're not supposed to give random people your expensive belongings because they run away with them. But, on that, my experience was pretty safe, I didn't have anything REALLY bad happen. Don't let people scare you with all those stories of gypsies throwing babies at you. In hindsight, it was really amazing. Not the gypsy babies part, I meant Italy as a whole. I learned a lot about myself, and that I'm a walking contradiction, especially when it comes to being both laid back and easily frustrated. I learned a lot academically as well, it marks the beginning of my effervescent love for Celtx.
So, on the 1st of August I waved out the window of a bus on the way to the airport, so that I could meet my friends in Barcelona. To my misfortune and lack of organisation, I missed my fucking flight. After about an hour of lying spread eagle, crying heavily, I accepted my fate and spent the night in Hotel Ibis where I had dinner by myself in the hotel bar and then went to sleep in my overly large bed. I felt like Clooney in Up In The Air and that made me feel okay again. Anyway, the next day I check out and actually left for Barcelona this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment